Ground Terminal Electronic Steering Antenna SolutionPOSTED ON MARCH 22, 2022 BY TMYTEK
TMYTEK focuses on electronic steering antenna (ESA) for ground station, capable of design, manufacture and testing, and collaborates with DuPont™, the strategic partnership, to showcase the world’s largest 256-element commercial and defense ready LTCC Ka-band antenna array with 12x12 cm, as well as Ku-band with 64-element.
ESA technology promises the ramp-up of LEO/ multilayered ground terminals. TMYTEK has extensive experiences and resources in Ku/Ka-band ESA/PAA design, verification, and manufacturing.
DuPont™ MCM LTCC Material Systems
DuPont™ GreenTape™ LTCC Material Systems for high frequency application are designed to deliver best reliability/performance vs. system level cost in multiple ways.
- Stable Dk/very low Df performance under different frequencies in mmWave up to 100GHz
- Flexible design and 5 to 80 typical layer count
- High integration (antenna, EBG, cavities, etc.)
- Full package in metallization, plating compatible
- Stable Dk/Df under different temperature environment
- Outstanding heat dissipation performance
- Coefficient of thermal expansion (CTE) match to bare die
- Zero moisture absorption